- We only collect minimum necessary personal data to provide our service. We do not sell or share your data.
- We collect analytics data including your IP, location and actions on this site to make it better.
- You are responsible for taking consent of your candidates to be tested on Skillmeter.
- We have taken technical and operational measures to protect personal data.
- We will notify you without undue delay in the event of a data breach.
- For any query in data protection, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures and follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personally identifiable information sent to our Website or provided to our Services, both during transmission and afterwards. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
However, despite our efforts to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
2Personal Information We Collect
When you register an account with us, we collect personal information from you. You must provide your name of business, email address, and credit card information (including your three digit security number). You will also be asked to create a login and site name, as well as a password for your account.
When you access and use our Services, we also collect information about the candidates contacts that you add into your account and any tests that you create. It is your responsability to obtain the consent of your candidates before entering their personal information (first name, last name, email address) in Skillmeter.
We collect the IP address of your computer in order to enable us to detect unauthorized transactions, better manage website traffic, and to gather other analytics on the Website.
We also use "cookies," which are small data files placed and stored on your computer, to help you manage your use of our Website. Cookies are used as follows:
- To recognize you as a regular user;
- To remind us of who you are;
- To estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Website to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior;
- To track candidates progress;
- To measure traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users habits are similar or different from one another; and
- To conduct other research.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, in order to give you the chance to determine whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, some pages may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information.
3Purposes for Which We Use Personal Information
Our policy is to collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- to send test invites to your candidates
- to provide testing services to your candidates;
- to generate analytics for the improvement of the Website and Services, and for marketing purposes;
- to maintain a commercial relationship with you and to communicate with you (eg: account verification, support, etc.);
- to identify your needs and/or preferences;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to administer, maintain, manage, and improve our business operations; and
- as otherwise required by law.
The terms "Data Subject", "Data Controller", "Personal Data" and "processing" shall have the meanings set out in in GDPR, except to the extent that any personal data or information applies to a California resident, in which case the equivalent and/or additional meanings (including for “Business”, “Service Provider”, and “Resident”) set out in the CCPA, shall apply.
The parties shall comply with the provisions and obligations imposed on them by the Data Protection Laws at all times when processing Personal Data in connection with this Agreement.
Skillmeter is the processor of the Personal Data your organization provides in order to invite users to the Skillmeter platform (such as name and email address) (collectively the “Invitation Data”). Skillmeter is the controller of user data, information that is confirmed, inputted, or generated by users on the Skillmeter platform.
Skillmeter, in its capacity as a processor of Personal Data, uses the following subprocessors to carry out its processing activities:
|Microsoft Azure||Cloud hosting provider||EU|
|Amazon Web Services||Cloud-based email service||EU|
|Google Analytics||Analytics service||US|
|SmartRecruiters||Applicants tracking system||EU|
5 Access to Your Personal Information
You can review, update, delete, or correct your personal information on file with us online at any time. To access your personal information, we require a written request; unless you login and update your personal information yourself directly. Upon receipt of any written request, we will take commercially reasonable steps to provide you with the opportunity to access any such information. We may charge a reasonable fee in order to cover our costs in providing such access.
6 Contact with You
We may use your email address to contact you from time to time, in order to send notices required by law, to provide information regarding this Website or our Services, or to resolve any complaint.
8 Other Legal Notices
9 Contact Us
RCS Registration Number: 882 871 775
Address: 2 rue de la Libération, 94130 Nogent sur Marne, France
12 Effective Date